Judge Daniel L. Jasica
Case Types : Evictions & Post-Judgment Collections, Replevin, Tax Deeds
July 27-August 3
Motions and Trials are heard Monday through Thursday at 9:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Return dates for summonses, citations to discover assets, and wage garnishments may be set Monday through Thursday at 9:00 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
Thursdays are self-represented litigant days; self-represented plaintiffs should schedule motions and return dates on a Thursday at 9:00 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
Tax deed cases are heard on Fridays only at 9:00 a.m.
|Clerk - 847.377.3380, press 4
- C-307 Standing Orders
- Local Court Rules
- Court Forms
- Judge Jasica's Bio
- Technology available in C-307
Court Forms are available from the Lake County Clerk of the Circuit Court's web site at: http://www.lakecountycircuitclerk.org/court-forms
Daniel L. JasicaAssociate Judge
- Current Assignment: Civil Division, C-307 Annex
- Appointed as Associate Judge: September 15, 2014
- Reappointed as Associate Judge: 2015
- Up for Reappointment as Associate Judge: July 01, 2019
- Undergraduate: Texas Christian University 1988, Summa Cum Laude, Ft. Worth, TX
- Law School: Northwestern University 1991, Cum Laude
- Career Highlights: Assistant State’s Attorney; Private Practice 1991-1997
The following items are available to be reserved for use during trials. Contact the Civil Law Judicial Assistant at 847.377.3724.
- Courtroom IR Assisted Listening System (Black)
- Portable IR Assisted Listening System (for Jury Room)
- Personal Sound Amplifier unit (Silver)
- Court Interpreter Control Console connectivity