Can my court order be modified?
There may be times when your court order may need to be modified. You can do this by contacting your attorney or filing a motion at the Circuit Clerk’s Office at:
18 N County Street
Waukegan, IL

The cost to do this yourself is $40. no personal checks are accepted.

Show All Answers

1. What do I bring to my group reporting meeting?
2. How do I obtain a travel permit?
3. How do I register for the live victim impact panel and how much does it cost?
4. What should I do if I miss a group reporting date?
5. Can my court order be modified?
6. When is my next court date?
7. Where can I complete my court ordered DUI treatment?
8. How do I pay my court costs, supervision fees and fines?
9. What is a BAIID?
10. Who do I contact with questions about my driver’s license?
11. What should I do if I get arrested?