Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Check out a comprehensive history of the Illinois Courts.
The court in Lake County was originally held in the schoolhouse in Libertyville. In 1841, when the county seat was moved to Little Fort (Waukegan), court was held in the Kingston Building, located on the bluff.
Access a list of chief judges who have served the Nineteenth Judicial Circuit Court.
View a list of current and previous circuit judges.
Check out images of the courthouse, traffic court buildings, and other court offices throughout the years.